Ground Chicken Bruschetta
Bruschetta makes a great company for spicy gossips during parties and family gatherings. If you are looking for a delectable accompaniment while enjoying a drink, bruschetta will never let you down. This simple dish with mind blowing flavors began its journey in Italy during the 15th century and soon took the world by storm. It still continues to win hearts of people throughout the world and is a great way to start a dinner. Bruschetta is actually toasted or fried bread rubbed with garlic and crowned with a wide variety of creative toppings. There is no need to rush to your nearest supermarket before making bruschetta. Rummage through your pantry stocks and make a topping out of the ingredients that you already have! All you need is a little creativity to surprise your guests or family with new flavors of bruschetta every time. Ground chicken bruschetta with a crunch of toasted sesame seeds is one such charismatic edition of this Italian food. The garlicky tone goes well with the ground chicken and adds elegance to your lunch or dinner.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 baguette, sliced diagonally
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- A 1’’ piece of ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2-3 cups oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Blend the ground chicken with garlic, lime zest, ginger, onion and sesame oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Spread 1 tsp of this chicken mixture evenly over each slice of bread.
- Coat the meat with sesame seeds and dip the slices in hot oil, keeping the meat side within the oil.
- Fry them until they turn golden brown on both sides.
- Soak the extra grease with paper towels and serve hot.