Ground chicken chops stuffed with cheese and herbs
This is another great recipe that makes some tasty and juicy ground chicken chops or cutlets (keep in mind that any other ground meat can be used as an alternative). If you do not want to use the oven, you can lightly fry the chops first, then pour some water into the pan, cover and simmer until done.
- 600 g of ground chicken
- 200 grams of cheese
- 180 g of butter (at room temperature)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Breading of your choice
- Fresh herbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season the ground chicken with salt and pepper and mix well. You can also add any other spices to the meat at this point.
- To prepare the stuffing, grate the cheese on a small grater. Wash and chop the greens. Crush the garlic cloves. Then mix together butter, garlic, cheese, fresh herbs, lightly season with salt and mix well.
- Make small ovals out of the stuffing, put them on a plate and place in the freezer for 10 minutes, so that they maintain the shape.
- Roll the ground meat into a pancake, place the stuffing in it and roll the meat again in a way so that the stuffing stays right in the middle.
- Then roll the patties in the breading, and fry in vegetable oil on both sides until golden brown.
- Transfer the chops into a baking dish, and place it into a preheated oven (180 degrees) for 15 minutes.