Ground Chicken Casserole
Casseroles are must have in family gatherings and potluck. So what can be more amazing than surprising your guests with yummy ground chicken casserole? The soft, succulent ground chicken is perfectly complimented by the oozy creamy sauce. Load it up with any vegetables you can lay your hands on and add a crunch to your dish. You can use some herbs to spice it up a bit but the dish tastes equally appetizing even without them. Top it up with cheese and ground chicken casserole will surely steal the show! The splendid flavors create a great contrast to its naive and inexpensive way of cooking. Though a French dish by origin, this savory meal has gained the love of people from every part of the world due to its sumptuous flavors So what are you waiting for! Rush to the kitchen, throw in the ingredients for ground chicken casserole into the vessel and treat your taste buds with the yummy flavors of this dish.
- 2 lb ground chicken
- 5 potatoes, sliced
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 10-12 button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 2 cups water
- Arrange the veggies and mushrooms in a baking dish.
- Cook the ground chicken in a skillet until it turns brown.
- Place the chicken on top of veggies and pour in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and bake in an oven at 300 degrees for an hour.
- Serve hot.